we are making our way to the OR...

The ultrasound showed very little growth from 3 weeks ago so it is time. My surgery time is set for noon. It has been kind of a hurry up and wait situation. We had the u/s early and found out right away what the plan would be. I got to take a shower and we got the room picked up and ready to be transferred to the postpartum unit. I have my IV in again and now they are making me stay on the monitor..can you believe it? Seems a little bit much to me :) So, just sitting here waiting and praying. We will try to update later with the baby's status.

6 comments:

  1. Our thoughts & prayers are with you & your family (and your little bitty one)! Hope your C-section goes well and that your new little bundle is healthy and comfortable. :)

    Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you all! Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birth is such a miracle! I am so excited for you all to welcome the little one into your family (even if it's a little earlier than we all hoped.) I have faith that all will go well, and that this baby is a fighter! I will continually pray.

    Love you all!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. love and prayers we are sending your way today!! I pray all goes wonderfully and we hear some great news about mom and baby today!

    love you lots!


    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Amanda! Hope everything goes well and we will all be thinking of you and your family.

    Kim L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog everyday, but hardly comment! Good luck with everthing. Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete