happy sunday....

So happy to say once again that the ultrasound this morning looked great! The umbilical artery bloodflow is actually looking so good that it is considered "normal" now - It has always been a little high since they started watching it weeks ago and it was the one that was the most concerning when I got admitted on Wednesday. The baby also had a lower activity level before, another sign that he was showing some distress. The last few days he was been moving like crazy and we also found out this morning that he had moved into the breech position.

The daily ultrasounds are going to continue and if things are still looking good on Wednesday they are going to measure his growth and compare it to his size from 3 weeks ago. If he has shown some good growth, I might be able to go home! Of course I would still have to be on very strict bedrest but I was surprised to hear her say those words this morning! The doctors are always very cautious about what they say because they do not want to give any false hope, so it made me so excited to think that he must really be doing great if they would consider letting me go.

Everything else is going good. My blood pressure and labs are normal and I am on the monitor for 2 hours on and 4 hours off. I have had lots of visitors and uplifting e-mails so my spirits are staying high. My parents brought me some scrapbooking magazines and Eric even brought in the wii last night and we played The Price is Right for a while. I do not deserve to be so spoiled! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Amanda! We have been praying for you. So glad to hear everything is going great.
    And by the way, you do deserve to be so spoiled. You are wonderful!
    Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! So glad to hear that you and baby are doing well-I am smiling and praying and thinking of you today!

    I bought a cute baby gift over the weekend!!

    Talk to you soon-Love you!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to ask if there is news today?? We haven't hear the news and are wondering???

    ReplyDelete