another week down...

We had our weekly ultrasound today. The little guy is doing good! They did not do any growth measurement today, but the blood flow and amniotic fluid is looking good. I also took the glucose test again today since my OB had me do it too early before. I was not too worried about it, but happy to hear that it came back normal. My blood pressure has also remained steady so we are happy to report that we should definitely be making it to 30 weeks! When I was put on modified bed rest, getting to the 30 week mark seemed so far away...now here it is right around the corner! Hoping that we will see many more!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, another week down. I was thinking about you guys all day today and yesterday (since I thought yesterday was you dr day). I am SO glad you hear all is well this week. Hope the rest of your day went WELL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So happy to hear that all is well! Hope the move was smooth, and want to hear all about the appointment!

    Love,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete