two weeks old...

Can you believe that our little guy is 2 weeks old already?!? There is not much new to report which I suppose is a good thing. He is still getting 25 cc's of breastmilk with the added calories. Since he no longer has the IV they have started to give him vitamins with his feedings. He has moved up a size in the preemie diapers - but they are still SO tiny! He weighs 2 pounds and 15 ounces. Hopefully when they weigh him tonight he will hit the 3 pound mark! He was so peaceful today when I held him. Then when we put him back in the isolette he was wide awake and squirming around. His nurse said that he flipped himself from his belly to his back 3 times today...I guess he did not feel like being so quiet today! :)

His 2 week old picture. This was right after we did kangaroo care today. I was having a hard time getting a good picture of him and he HATES the flash so this was the best I could get. I love that his eyes are open - he is just too cute! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great photo! He looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! Praise God he is doing so well! What an answer to prayer!

    ReplyDelete