pumpkin patch fun with cousin rodger...

Charlie is so happy that his cousin Rodger is visiting all the way from China. Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch. Even though it was freezing, I think the boys had a great time together.





This picture makes me laugh! He was complaining that his hands were cold.


Just like last year, Charlie was convinced that we were at the patch so that we could eat the pumpkins. Luckily, he did not throw a huge fit this time when I told him we were just supposed to pick one and take it home with us. He was not very into it though - all the pumpkins were either too dirty or prickly (the stems). Now we can't wait to decorate them. I think we are going to skip carving this year, I don't think he is up for all the mess quite yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment