baby is getting comfy...

Apparantly our little trip to the NICU the other day must have scared the little one as much as it did me, because he has decided to hang in there a little longer. The dopplers looked great this morning! With the good news I am getting many more freedoms today - monitoring for 2 hours and then 4 hours off (YEAH!!), no more IV in my hand, I can wear my own clothes (good bye gown!) and I even get one wheelchair ride around the hospital if I would like to venture out. Where oh where will I go? :)

I had a much better night sleep last night and am feeling like a new person today. My nurse for the day is also awesome - so sweet and she was definitely fighting for me to get a few of the extra privileges today. Eric is going back to work today. I don't think he really wants to but there really isn't much for him to do around here. I did not get to see Charlie yesterday so I miss the little squirt. Eric said he was asking a lot of questions about me and the hospital last night so he is going to be sure he gets to come by and see me today. I wonder what he must be thinking about all this?

I know I just can't say it enough - your thoughts and prayers are working miracles. Thank-you.

1 comment:

  1. I am THRILLED! So happy to hear that everything is so positive. And that you are finally getting some sleep and some "luxuries." (It's like you're on Survivor. LOL) I'm sure the baby will be much happier now that you are getting more comforts. We will continue to pray, and then pray some more!

    Love you,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete