making us happy today...

A few things making Cannon happy today....

Playing with my cell phone and changing all the settings. How does he get it unlocked?

Eating food off of everyone else's plates and refusing the food on his plate even when it has the exact same things.

Trying to stick his fingers in my mouth.

Smacking his lips whenever you say the word "kisses".

Pulling all the food he can reach out of the cupboards and all the toilet paper off the roll.

Saying "hi".

Chewing on his electric toothbrush.

A few things making Charlie happy today....

Legos, legos and more legos.
Playing Super Mario Brothers on his Nintendo DS and finally beating a level all by himself.

Getting to play Beatles Rockband at BestBuy. Specifically Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, his favorite Beatles song.

Getting his own hotdog combo at Costco.

A few things making me happy today....

Having a fresh stack of photos printed from Costco.

Our washer and dryer. I will never take them for granted again.

Finishing up a few more scrapbook pages.

surfing etsy.

Finally getting the smell out of our garbage disposal, I hope?!?

A few things making Eric happy today...

Drinking an upside down single shot caramel machiatto from Starbucks.

Getting to sleep in after working until 2:00am last night.

Having the day off.

Playing Beatles Rockband at BestBuy. (boys will be boys!)

Modern Family and Criminal Minds are on TV tonight.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you don't get rid of the smell. I found some awesome stuff that I love! I think I got it at walmart...I need to go search again b/c I am totally out and I threw the package away. I know what it looks like though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanna say that I love it that your posting everyday! It's so nice to be a little part of the everyday happenings. :)

    I'll be emailing you about the kit...oh my its a long story!

    Hugs,
    H

    ReplyDelete