look alike?...

When Cannon was wearing that maroon argyle sweater last week I remembered that I had taken some photos of Charlie in the same sweater. I thought it would be fun to dig them out and compare.

So what do you think? Can you tell they are brothers? I always forget that Charlie's hair was so white when he was younger. Cannon's is obviously much different. They both have those amazing blue eyes. Their noses look similar. When I found out I was having a second boy I had hoped that they would look alike. Partly because Charlie was just so cute and why wouldn't I want that again? And partly because I thought it would just be adorable. Now that Cannon is here and I have never thought they looked much alike, I love that they are different. They each have their own unique looks and personalities.

It is still fun to compare though. From this comparison, I think they have more similarities than I thought they did....

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They do look different...but both cute. I think Cannon is going to be the rough and tumble one, huh. ;)

    ReplyDelete