two more pages to share.....

I finished up a few more pages this week. It feels so good to be making this a priority right now.

This page has been in progress for months. It started with a different design with different papers and I was just not happy with it. It has been getting shuffled around my table for a while. A few nights ago I decided I was going to just get it finished. I ripped it apart, got out some different papers and am happy to call it done.

I just love this line from Crate Paper. I got to use it in one of the Freehand Scraps kits a few months ago, but I had purchased some as well. I still have a ton of it so I have a feeling it will be showing up on a few more pages.

They are already slid into the page protectors and into the album, which I have to admit is one of my favorite parts. Must be the organized nerd in me :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love these layouts...that Seasons line is just too fun! I agree that is one of my favorites that has come out in a long time. I always just love your pages. Thanks for sharing them! Makes me wish we could have a scrapping session soon!

    x0,
    H

    ReplyDelete