a few random thoughts for today.....

-I did go back to IKEA and get those chair pads. I am sad to say that they didn't fit our chairs very well so I took them back. (have I ever mentioned how awesome it is that IKEA is only 4.5 miles from our apartment?)

-I also got an expedit bookcase for Charlie's room. I was able to get it in the cart but then couldn't get it out of the cart and into my car. How did it get heavier in the 5 minutes it took me to checkout and get to my car? I went back in to see if they could hold it in the furniture pick-up area for a few hours. The employee was less than pleasant and I ended up having to return it. We went back this evening when Eric got home. Much easier with 2 people. It is perfect in Charlie's room. I took some before and after shots of his room that I may share tomorrow...the before was pretty bad so I might chicken out!

- Have I ever admitted on the blog that Cannon is sleeping in our closet? I am definitely embarrassed to admit that, but there it is. His crib fit in there just perfectly and it is working out great. We plan to move him back in to Charlie's room eventually, but I don't think they are ready right now. They are both just very light sleepers and it was a nightmare for everybody before.

- Cannon's toy bin in the living room is located by all my scrapbook albums. He likes to take his smaller toys and shove them into the albums. Then when I pull the albums out all these little toys fall out. I will put the toys away and the next day he puts them all back in the albums. It makes me smile.

- Charlie is a big fan of the show iCarly which is currently the happy meal toy at McDonald's. The catch is that it is the girl's toy. The boy toy is Star Wars. So today when I ordered him a happy meal I requested the iCarly toy. Charlie was standing next to me saying very loudly, "I want the girl toy please!" Luckily he got the magic meatball toy which isn't really girly at all. I probably would have to draw the line at the lipgloss cell phone.

- Cannon climbed up on to the couch by himself yesterday. Now he can't figure out how to do it again and it is making him MAD. He tries and tries and then gets frustrated and screams. He has a temper like nothing else, must have gotten that from Eric. :)

A few pictures from today, just because he is cute. Look at those chubby little fingers and cheeks.



3 comments:

  1. Halle loves iCarly too and begs to go to McDonalds just to add to her collection of the toys. I love to see and hear what is going on with you all. That Cannon is a doll...he and Charlies picture from Christmas is sitting on my desk and it reminds me to pray for you and your sweet family everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...how cute is that shirt!! Where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you made that shirt didn't ya?? You are so crafty...sheesh! :)

    Chloe got the iCarly watch yesterday and was very unhappy that she didn't get the weiner dog. She gave the poor cashier the "oh NO you didn't" look. It was too funny!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete