happy st. patty's day!...

The boys were NOT interested in photos today. They both look really good in green but it was just not gonna happen. Cannon has 2 molars coming in and he is letting everybody know about it. I stopped at Archiver's this afternoon and one of the clerks tried to get in his face. He flipped out. She looked at me and said "Why is your baby SO sad? I have never seen such a sad baby." Like I was the worst mother in the world (he was totally fine until she got too close). I let it roll off my back since she looked like she was about 15. I thought about giving her my number so she could call me in a few years when she has actually experienced a teething baby. Then we can talk about sad babies.

Our good (and only!) friends here in Utah had us over for the traditional Patty's Day dinner. Afterall, their last name is Hoolahan so they are required to have corned beef and cabbage today. I have never had it before. I can wait another 30 years to have it again. They did a great job preparing it and everything, it just wasn't my thing. The soda bread was good though. Next year I think I will just stick to green milk and pancakes.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...good for you keeping your calm with the employee of the month! Ugh...you should have just told her that pediatricians say that adults couldn't handle the pain of teething without pain meds!

    I read somewhere (I think on Celeste's blog) that Irish don't actually eat corned beef and cabbage...it's just us Americans. I've never had it either!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete