march gallery...

Today is the big reveal at Freehand Scraps. The gallery is amazing this month, especially Jill's work. She is the guest designer for March.

This kit is full of lots of pinks, greens, blues, vintage patterns and fun embellishments. Of course I was excited to get to make some girlie pages. I spend 99% of my scrapping time making boy pages since I am always trying to keep up on the boys' albums. These photos of sweet little Nancy were so cute!

By far, my favorite paper is that Jenni Bowlin pink plaid paper. I love it!
I also love that handmade flower that is included in the kit. Made this page so easy to put together.
I didn't know what to do with the canvas pennants at first. I decided to keep it simple. I did stitch them on to the page, but it is hard to see in the picture. It looks much better in person. I love the banner trend right now. So versatile!
Check out the rest of the gallery here!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it all! And the post with the new Canon picks is darling too! Let's chat soon! Maybe tomorrow??

    Hugs,
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages were so cute this month. Love it that you had a chance to make something girly. You are good at it! Love the new post about Cannon...I let Caleb play at the dishwasher with supervision too. He used to love it alot...it will wear off so great job capturing the photos!

    ReplyDelete