some new pages.....

I have been taking a few minutes here and there over the last few weeks to try to get some scrapbooking done. Both of these pages were a little challenging because I knew I wanted to include a lot of text. Luckily I only wanted to include one picture on each of them so that made it a little easier to fit it all in. You will recognize both of these stories because they were taken right off my blog. I modified the text a little bit to fit the page, but I love that I have all these details recorded and easy to recall when I am ready to make the page.

This one was based off a sketch I saw on the Cosmo Cricket blog. I have really been using my circle punches a lot lately! And of course some stitching. Seems like I can't make a page lately without running it through the sewing machine.


This one was based off a page by Lisa Truesdell. I can't find it on her blog now but I know it was hers. Anyway, check out her awesome blog. It is always full of inspiration.

These are by far my favorite kind of pages. They have the stories that I want to remember but probably wouldn't if I didn't have them written down somewhere. So much more important than what they got for Christmas or what they wore on Easter. I will probably record those stories too, but these are the ones that I treasure the most.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. love your new pages, makes me want to make a mess and create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! It's all about the story! Makes me want to head to my scrapbook room right NOW! :) Wish we could scrap together!! Maybe we'll have to this summer?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete