happy father's day....

We had a great Father's Day weekend. On Friday night we went over to Rodger and Anita's for a BBQ. We grilled up some ribeyes and enjoyed the beautiful evening outside.
This morning we went to McDonalds for breakfast with my mom and dad and then Eric went to work for a little while. This afternoon we met up again with my parents and went bowling and then got some pizza. Just a fun, relaxing weekend spent with family.



Here are some pictures of the book I made for Eric. I made him one last year and he really seemed to like it, so I thought I would do it again this year.










3 comments:

  1. That book is beautiful! And so is your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. muito bonito o album...

    gostei do blog...

    boliche é muito legal!

    bye

    www.causagendi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Makes me want to finish mine too...I just ran across it in my scrap room and set it aside once again. I keep moving it from pile to pile. Not a good thing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Love,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete