a few prayer requests.....

So, it's been a rough afternoon. The doctor called with the test results on the genetic testing that they completed last week...the news was not as positive as we had hoped. Nothing is definite and it is all just percentages, but it is still hard to hear all the same. We have an appointment tomorrow to go over the options of how we should proceed. Please pray for us - that we will have a peace with the next step and that we will have the strength to do what we want, not just what the doctors want.

My brother could also use some prayer as well. A few weeks ago his apartment was broken into and he was robbed. They did not get as much as they hoped because my brother's neighbor had caught them in the act. Apparantly, they did get a set of his car keys though because when Jon went to go to work this morning, his car was gone. He is pretty shaken up and feels violated, frustrated and angry. I feel so bad for him and know he could use some encouragement.

On a lighter note, this evening I went through the drive-thru at Taco Bell for some dinner. As I handed the cashier my card, she said "Oh, no need, the lady in front of you paid for your dinner." What an unexpected, nice thing to do. She must have known I needed it :)

2 comments:

  1. I just send you an email, then came here and read this. :( Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am prayin' and I know that you will be ready for the next step! (Whatever that may be!) I bleieve in the power of prayer along with positive thinking and speaking. We are so much stronger and braver when the Lord is on our side! That is so cool that the lady in the drive through paid for you...makes me want to do the same for someone else.I love you and that little person your carrying! The Lord does even MORE!

    I'm expecting a miracle! (Sounds like my dad...huh??)Hang in there!

    Love ya,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete