some catch-up...

It has been a crazy, emotional week! I wanted to say thank-you to everybody who has been praying for us and has been our support system the last few weeks. I have GREAT news. We got the test results and the baby is healthy and doing great. We also found out that we are having a..........


BOY!!!


I am feeling so grateful and also very surprised...We are very happy that we will be having another little boy running around this house causing trouble. So, if you have any great name suggestions, I would love to hear them.

We have been keeping busy and enjoying the beautiful summer weather. We went to the pool for the first time this year. Even though Charlie was hesitant about it and kept saying he didn't want to swim, once he got in he was a little fish that did not want to leave. I, trying to work on getting rid of my farmer's tan, got sunburned. Not too bad, but painful enough. Wednesday, we went to the park and enjoyed a picnic lunch with Eric on his day off. We ended up coming home with a small duckling that had been abandoned at the pond. He was looking pretty bad and Eric did not have the heart to leave him. We took care of him for a few days, but unfortunately, that story does not have a happy ending. On Friday night we went to the Meridian Dairy Days Parade with Rodger and Anita. The weather was perfect and we had the best seats. We enjoyed all the junk food from the vendors. Then after the parade we took Charlie over to the carnival rides and he rode on the Merry-Go-Round and some of the small rides by himself. He was so pleased with himself for going by himself! Of course, I forgot my camera so no pictures! Bummer.

I have had many requests for more video of Charlie singing so here are some videos for your viewing pleasure. Aunt Dorothy, the second one is especially for you....Charlie sings the goodnight song every single night - I love how he says your name!



1 comment:

  1. Great news on the baby!  We will continue to pray!  What happened to the ducky??  Charlie is soooo cute and a wonderful singer.  My kids were glued to the computer and full of smiles watching him! :)I will be thinking of some cute names for a darling baby boy....Chance is one of my favorites- Creed is cute too.  I will have to give it some serious thought! 

    ReplyDelete