strawberry pickin' fun....

Today Charlie, G-Pa and I hit the local berry ranch and picked some strawberries. We took the hay ride from the barn out to the patch and got right to work. Charlie needed some reminding to only pick the red ones, but he became a pro pretty quickly. He ate most of the ones he picked, but that's the fun of it, right?




Thanks, G-Pa for coming with us, we had fun with you today!

And thanks to everybody for their prayers regarding our tests. I had another test completed on Tuesday that will give us some definite answers so we are patiently waiting for those results. I appreciate all your concern, thoughts and prayers, you are wonderful!

I am hoping to finish up a little father's day project I am working on tomorrow (well, I guess I have to - I am running out of time!) I will post pictures when I am done. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment