we're still rockin'....

For any of you who were wondering if the coolness of the new toothbrush has worn off...it hasn't! I believe his love for it has probably just grown. In fact, he is on a mission to tell each and every person we come into contact with all about his toothbrush and how much he loves it and Guitar Hero. The conversation usually goes something like this:

Charlie: Hi! What is your name?

Stranger: {insert name here}

Charlie: That's a cute name. My name is Charlie. I have a Kiss toothbrush that plays Rock n' Roll all night like from Guitar Hero. Have you ever played Guitar Hero? I have a small guitar and a big guitar, but I am not allowed to play with my daddy's guitar. My toothbrush plays music while I brush and I dance to it....(and on and on and on!)

He usually gets some pretty funny looks and smiles from the strangers. They are always so impressed by how well he speaks and how much he loves Rock n' Roll all night. Of course, they are usually confused about the singing toothbrush part, but they don't ask questions. He has become such a social butterfly and will talk to anybody and everybody. So cute.

You may have also noticed that he says the stranger has a "cute name". This is also something new - he says that everything is "cute". When we went to Port of Subs yesterday he told the lady making our sandwich that it was a "cute Port of Subs". When we were at Babies R' Us, all of the toys he saw were "so cute". When we looked at a house with Eric last week, he said "those sure are cute kitchen cabinets." And when I helped him put his shirt on this morning, he looked in the mirror and said "I look cute today". Hmmm....wonder where he may have heard that from? :)

Here are a few pictures from when we went to the park last week:


I just LOVE the last picture! He looks so serious. He would have never gotten on this last year - he has gotten so much more independent and courageous this year at the park. My Mr. Cautious - so happy to see him branching out.

No comments:

Post a Comment