rock and roll all night.....

Eric mentioned to me the other day that we should get Charlie one of those toothbrushes that plays music for two minutes. So when I was at Target yesterday I thought I would check them out. Most of them were all High School Musical themed so I was going to pass. Then I saw one with the group KISS on it and I thought how odd is that for a kids toothbrush? I looked at it closer and saw that it played "Rock and Roll all Night" and I knew it was absolutely perfect. For those of you who may not know, Charlie has become a HUGE fan of this song since his dad started playing Guitar Hero. Everytime Eric plays, he requests Rock and Roll all Night over and over. Once we got home and I showed him what the toothbrush did he was over the moon excited about it. He played with it until his nap and then it was the first thing he asked for when he woke up. We took it away from him after a while telling him that it was not a toy but a toothbrush. Then he just kept asking to brush his teeth. We told him not till bedtime. At about 7:00 (his bedtime is 9:00) he started to ask if he could go to bed. Eric brought the flip upstairs with him and shot this video of Charlie rocking out with his toothbrush. It is dark at first, but stick with it. The music from the toothbrush is very quiet so you can't hear it, but you can hear Charlie, just be sure to have your sound up. Don't you just love how he is using his right hand to strum his guitar? :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I think I am persuaded to make the purchase!! I didn't know you had a flip?? Do you like it...do you use it?? I am afraid I wouldn't really use it much? But I have wanted one for a long time! Charlie's air guitar is way TOO cute! I love his little voice...and if a toothbrush will make a kid GO TO BED, then it's totally worth it in my opinion!

    I vote 3 stars too!

    Love ya,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love it! Thanks for a good laugh and for sharing. He is too cute! love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the funnies thing I've ever seen! you totally need to send that in to America's Funnies Home Videos!! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete