work, work, work...

The holiday weekend is full of work around here at the Smith household. There are lots of projects in the works - mowing, weeding, cleaning, laundry, painting, you name it. This is mostly because I hurt my back pretty bad on Monday and I've done nothing around the house all week (also the reason for no blogging!). I have had a couple visits with the chiropracter this week and am feeling much better today. Good thing because I don't think any of us would have had any clothes to wear tomorrow if I did not get to that laundry pile sooner or later! Peace has returned now that the house is out of disaster mode and life seems to have some order. We are planning to go to church in the morning and then my dad is going to help me paint an old nightstand to match Charlie's new big boy room. Hope you all are having a great weekend and are doing something fun!!
Nobody gets out of doing work at this house....

No comments:

Post a Comment