a gorgeous, productive day...

It has been an absolutely beautiful day today with a high of 85 degrees. This morning I picked up the garage, swept and hosed it out, washed the car inside and out and got ready for our neighborhood yard sale in the morning. Charlie helped by dragging out all his toys after I put them away and shoveled the rocks on the concrete after I hosed it off. Oh, the joys of a toddler. This is a picture of part of our backyard and the beautiful hanging basket of flowers that my dad got me for Mother's Day. Eric is convinced they will not last long, but I am determined to prove him wrong. :) We are supposed to have record highs in the 90's tomorrow - it took forever to warm up and now it is coming on strong! Hope you have a great weekend and that you are enjoying as great of weather as we are.

1 comment:

  1. Miracle grow does wonders. Make those flowers live just to prove Eric wrong girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete