i am still alive...

Haven't posted much because I am still feeling pretty BLAH. My back is much better now, but I have been feeling nauseous and very tired. In the morning I wake up with all these good intentions to get stuff done and am lucky if I get half of it done. This weekend was good though. We got all the stuff done on the list and our yard looks great! My dad helped me paint Charlie's night stand and bookshelf (well, let's be honest, he did most of the work!) I had the nightstand already but I picked up the bookshelf for $15 from an old guy on Craig's List. We found a scrap piece of beadboard to put on the back and painted it up and it looks awesome! I ordered some really cute knobs from a gal on Etsy, so when those come I will take pictures of the furniture to share. Now I just need to get creative for some things to put on his walls and I think his room is going to be adorable!

Monday night we ate burgers at my parents and went out to the Nampa Ponds to do some fishing. Charlie and I did not fish, we just wanted to enjoy the evening outside - it was gorgeous!


Charlie spent most of the evening in his wagon chilling out and munching down cookies. My dad was eating a cookie and Charlie said very sweetly to him "G-Pa, would you like me to hold your cookie for you?" We all laughed - what a little sneek!
Looking forward to this weekend. Rodger and Anita are coming over for hotdogs tonight and we are planning on fishing again. This time Charlie has his own little Cars fishing pole, so we shall see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment