two little pink lines...


That's right..we are pregnant! I am only about 6 weeks along but we are very excited to tell all our friends and family (although, I think Eric has already told everybody - melts my heart that he is so excited). We have been thinking about having another child for a while now. Of course, we were concerned about a second pregnancy after how Charlie's birth unfolded. We have met with several maternal fetal medicine experts and have spent a lot of time in prayer. In the end, both Eric and I felt a complete peace about moving forward with trying for a second pregnancy. Now here we are. :) I can't say that I am not a little scared. I know that all I can do is pray for this baby and know that it will all happen in God's plan. I would like to ask that you all keep us in your prayers as well. I would be so grateful.
This Saturday is the March of Dimes March for Babies, so any of you who were thinking of donating, now is the time! Just follow the link on the right hand side of my blog. We have received several cash and check donations as well, so we are very happy with the money we have been able to raise! Thank-you everyone for your support.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...I am so excited for you and Eric! (and Charlie too) I will pray that this pregnancy will be absolutely perfect. Wish I had thought to take a picture of my pregnancy test sticks. I finally threw mine away after 2 years of hanging onto them. I am so glad that you are feeling great so far! That helps a LOt!

    I love ya,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhhh!! I am so excited for you guys. This is such exciting news. Congrats!! Please know that Ben and I will be praying for you and your family. We think the world of you guys and are so very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and of course I will committ to pray for the one on the way! What an exciting blessing for you, Eric and Charlie and your entire family. I am the coordinator for my neighborhood for the March of Dimes myself-keep up the good work on that!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete