i'm home! happy and refreshed....

This weekend was all that a girl's weekend should be: lots of talking, shopping, scrapbooking and staying up late! The event was great and we made several very cute projects. Great to just hang out with other women, even if I didn't know most of them - moms, sisters and friends - much in common with so much to learn from one another. I am feeling blessed to have an amazing husband that encouraged me to go and made sure that I didn't feel guilty about taking some much needed time for myself.

This is Heidi, Holly and I with one of our teachers, Wilna Furstenburg. She is from South Africa and is one of the sweetest women I have ever met. Very funny too! She will also be the guest designer for the May kit of Freehand Scraps, so be sure to check out her work on the 1st!

So HAPPY to be home with this little man:

No comments:

Post a Comment