our new ride...

Sorry the blog has been pretty lame this last week. I have not been meaning to neglect it, I guess I have just been busy getting ready for my trip to Nashville. I am leaving on Wednesday to meet up with my good friends Heidi and Holly for a girls weekend/scrapbooking event! So excited to see them and have some time away.

A few weeks ago we traded in our Pilot and got an Element. We have been trying to figure out how to simplify a little around here and also save some money on car expenses and gas, so it seemed like the time to do it. The Element definitely has less bells and whistles than our Pilot did that I thought I would miss, but we LOVE the Element and haven't looked back! It seems to have more room where we needed it and I just love how simple it is to keep it clean since everything is plastic. Very handy when you have a 3 year old in tow. Charlie loves it too - he doesn't even seem to miss the DVD player. Just remind me how much we love it when winter rolls around and we won't have heated seats....I think that is the only thing I am going to miss.


We love the suicide doors, it makes it so much easier to load up Charlie if I have other stuff I need to get in the car as well.


I am just SOO happy that he is already smiling with a fake, cheesy smile. Ugh. I thought that didn't happen until 2nd grade or so?

Since it has finally started warming up around here we have been spending lots of time outside with Charlie's new golf set. Here is our little Tiger Woods:

Great form don't you think? This set was made for a right-handed person. I think it is just a sign of things to come of raising a lefty.
Thanks for checking in with us. I will try to update before I leave, but if not have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Mandy,

    I am a lefty so I can relate and Caleb is turning out to be left handed thus far in his little life! I love it and love your new car. Great color. We had out the golf sets in honor of Masters weekend yesterday as well. Halle, Caleb and Brent all chipping away in the back yard. what fun!!

    looking forward to seeing you soon!!

    ReplyDelete