another quiet weekend...

It was another quiet weekend around the Smith household. We did go bowling on Saturday with my mom and dad and had a great time. Charlie loved bowling, but just like anything for a 3-year-old, the excitement was pretty short-lived. Once the lunch and treats came out, he was all about that instead. Plus, he had been to a birthday party at the bowling alley a week ago so he just kept asking when the birthday cake was coming. That kid is all about the food. What is great about the local bowling alley is that the bumpers would come up just for Charlie and then they would go back down when it was not his turn. I did not get any good photos of the day because of the terrible lighting. I did get a short video of Charlie with our new Flip camera, but I am having a hard time getting the videos to load to the ol' blog. I am trying to get it figured out because I would really like to share some fun videos.

Anyway, here are a few layouts that I got done this weekend. These are from our trip to California in February. I really like the way these turned out!


I still need to add the journaling to this layout but I cannot find my slick writer pen...where did that thing go? I think I better go check Charlie's toy closet...he has been very interested in my scrap supplies lately...




1 comment:

  1. Ceeuuuwte! I love that SR paper on the Merry Go Round page. I just made a mini book using it! Hee hee. I also love the look of that raw chipboard on the shuffleboard page. It's a cute font too...mmmnn...maybe for a kit??
    Love ya,
    Heidbedoid

    ReplyDelete