project linus

I think I have mentioned before that my mom and I have been putting together some quilts to donate to an organization called Project Linus. This organization is so great because they give the blankets they receive to the local children's hospitals and NICU's. The hospitals keep some of them for the isolettes/rooms and they give some of them to the kids as a small comfort to warm up the cold hospital environment. Many of the blankets that were in Charlie's isolette had the little Project Linus tag on them. I researched the organization and fell in love with the idea. So, here is a picture of the quilts that we made this winter:


We made 2 boy and 2 girl quilts. I LOVE the way they all turned out, but this one has to be my absolute favorite:

If I were pregnant right now and knew I was having a boy, I maybe would just have to keep this one for myself! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool of you. I love the quilts, very cute, creative and thoughtful. You are one busy women. Now you just need to make one for yourself to keep, in all your spare time and all (ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute quilts. Love the different and unique fabrics. of course, I am in love with polka dots. Your mini book is darling-love that April kit from Freehand Scraps. Maybe I will get to play with mine this weekend....

    Happy Friday!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those cute quilts! Aren't you my MOST talented friend!
    XoXo
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete