more sprinkles = more fun...

Lately, one of Charlie's favorite things to do is help me in the kitchen. Unfortunately for the poor kid, I am hardly ever in the kitchen longer than it takes to start the microwave! So, last week I decided we should make sugar cookies together. We cheated and used a mix, but I don't think he would have been up for making them from scratch.
Making sure the dough is just perfect....


Smile for the camera...

Now let's make sure the frosting tastes just right...

Hmmmmm...I wonder which one is his?

In scrapbooking news, I finished up my projects for Freehand Scraps! This kit was so very fun to work with. I loved all the yellow and black and white this month. Here is a little peek at the minibook I did, the rest of the pictures will be in the gallery at the website http://www.freehandscraps.com/ on the 4th. The kit will be up for sale tomorrow!



On a quick sidenote, when I was taking the photos of my projects Charlie was very confused as to why I was not pointing the camera at him. He kept trying to poke his head in and was screaming "cheese"! So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment