it has been pretty quiet around here...

We had a nice, quiet Easter this year. In the morning we took Charlie to IHOP, which he adores for some reason I have yet to figure out. Once we got there we realized they had all kinds of Horton Hears A Who specials so Charlie was thrilled about his Who cakes and green eggs and ham. I wish I would have had the camera for that one. I think that was the most he has ever eaten for breakfast! Later in the evening we went over to Grandpa Rodger and Grandma Nita's house for dinner and an egg hunt. Charlie was much more excited to play with Todd and Zina's kids (Todd is Anita's son). He LOVES those kids and they are so sweet to him. They range from age 6-13 so they are much older, but they always play games with him and they are so sweet and gentle. Once they arrived Charlie could care less about the egg hunt. As you will notice by the pictures, he was just going through the motions to please us, but he could not wait to get back to playing with the kids. I am glad to see him so comfortable with other kids, something he is still working on.


The best family photo we were going to get.

He looks thrilled, doesn't he?

Other than Easter we have been working a lot. Eric has needed quite a bit of help with flyers and other paperwork stuff so I have been working on that when I can.

I did receive my April Freehand Scraps kit and it is so CUTE! Heidi did a great job putting this one together. I am looking forward to sitting down with it tomorrow and making some fun stuff for the website.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! :D

1 comment:

  1. Quiet is good. I am a little jealous. Let your husband know that Ben is in for the movie Eric wants to see, maybe this weekend??? Now you have to post a pic of your cute kit.

    ReplyDelete