"it's easter day!"

This is what Charlie kept saying this morning as he drug his easter basket around the house ready to gather the chocolate filled eggs! I kept telling him that today was not actually Easter, but just the egg hunt - I don't think I ever got that through to him. He even decided that he was going to skip lunch to be sure that he would have enough room for all the candy that he would be getting. Luckily, after the egg hunt he was so into the playground that I was able to hide his candy and he only ate one piece of it. Here are some pictures from the day:




Proof that daddy was not the Easter Bunny this year:
On the potty training front, we are on day three of no accidents. I really cannot believe it! Go Charlie! :)

1 comment:

  1. We are so sad we couldn't make it, it sounds like it was a hit. How was Charlie knowing the the bunny was not "DAD" this year??

    ReplyDelete