things that are making me happy today...

Yesterday Charlie and I went to a Spring Planting Party that was hosted by Lori from MOMS Club. It was windy so it was a little cold, but Charlie was thilled to spend some time outside at the park. I brought the camera with me because I am trying to get some more everyday shots of him and just trying to document things better in general (hence two blog posts in a row! woo hoo!)



Other things that have made me happy this week:


- Charlie is in love with the TV show "Deal or No Deal", except he calls it "No Deal or No Deal". We were at Kohl's the other night and he found a little handheld Deal or No Deal game. He plopped right down on the ground and puched the buttons and laughed and laughed. It was so cute. Eric was not going to let him get it, but I talked him into it and it has been one of the best toy purchases we have ever made! He asks for it first thing in the morning and he is always trying to get one of us to play with him. The last few nights he has been asking if he can have a No Deal or No Deal party. I am not sure about that but am very amused by his obsession.


- Yesterday we were walking up to Walmart to get some groceries and it was windy as I mentioned earlier. Charlie says to me "Mom, it smells like windy today."


- Charlie has decided his favorite cereal is "peanut butter pieces cups" (aka Reeses Peanut Butter Cups).


- Eric caught the mouse that has been living in his Land Rover (eeeeeww!). He did not want to use d-con or the glue traps because he did not want to find the mouse alive, but after a week of no success, I finally bought one of the glue traps at Walmart yesterday. This morning Eric was happy to announce that the mouse had been caught, although it was still alive on the trap this morning and Eric was traumatized! I would be too, but I am just happy it has been caught. Now let's just hope there was only one!


- I have been eating way too many of these:

They are just plain chocolate, so I don't know why I love them so much but they are my favorite Easter candy.

I am off to work for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment