finally, some cards!

So, I finally got around to making some cards. They aren't the best pictures but I think they the cards turned out okay!

This one I made for Rodger's birthday:


These two I made last night:


And these two I made at an Archiver's class called "Simple and Sassy"


These cards have a ton of stamping which I don't usually do a ton of, but I loved these cards! Definitely makes me want to do more stamping on my cards.

We are having an employee crop on Sunday so I am looking forward to having some time to scrapbook. I ordered some pictures online earlier this week from our trip to California. So, hopefully those will get here in time. I will be sure to share my pages if I get anything done! :)

2 comments:

  1. Mandy-
    I am LOVING the Happy Birthday Roger card...too cute! Also the one with the butterfly...is that a die-cut, or a punch? What is behind it...a rub-on?? Just wondering. I am inspired to get something accomplished today too, like Tanner's birthday invites!! I'll post my pictures too, if I ever finish them!
    Love ya,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on those cards! LOVE the two from Archivers!

    ReplyDelete