around the house....

Cannon has an incisor coming in as well as 2 molars that are still breaking through. He is pretty sure that he is dying. We now know that he can and will cry for 4 hours straight. I do feel bad for him, but I really miss sleep.

The nice thing about doing the laundry in the summer (if there is one) is not having to track down all the baby/kid socks.

We decided it was time to try to put Cannon in church nursery this week since he did so good with the grandparents. The drop off went fine and they never called our number so we thought it had gone well, but he looked pretty pathetic when we went to pick him up. The sweet lady that was taking care of him said he had been quite sad. He had been crying off and on and kept hanging out by the door looking for us. Hopefully next week will be better. Charlie on the other hand loves this church and had a great time.

For the last few months every time I have taken a shower Cannon would sit outside the bathroom and cry. I used to let him come in the bathroom with me, but then he would try to climb in with all his clothes on. Last week he suddenly stopped doing this and I am happy to be showering in peace.

Eric made one request for dinner last week and that was meatloaf. I had it all prepared and opened the oven door to stick it in. I hit the edge of the pan on the door and it fell upside down in the oven getting the raw meatloaf everywhere. It could not be salvaged so we had McDonald's instead. He definitely did not marry me for my cooking.

I have been enjoying the scent of Havana Cabana in my scentsy. Makes me wish I was relaxing on the beach with an ice cold diet coke and a magazine.

The other night Eric had made an exaggeration about something and Charlie said "Easy there, dad". It is obvious that he has spent some time with G-Pa lately.

If you say I love you to Cannon he will immediately give you a kiss. The other night I said to him "who is ready to get on his pjs?" and to my surprise he squealed "Me!"

Charlie is completely obsessed with what Lego set he should ask for from Santa. He goes back and forth between the Spongebob House set and the Police HQ set. He is constantly talking about it and changing his mind. We have been trying to tell him that Christmas is still pretty far away and that they may come out with some other sets by then that he will want instead, but he is not hearing of it.

I have been getting some scrapbooking done but the above mentioned lack of sleep has been hindering my creativity.

Charlie has been trying his best to be a good big brother. They have been fighting so much lately that I had to sit down and have a talk with him. It is hard for him to understand that Cannon is still a baby and we cannot expect him to do all the things Charlie can do. He has been trying though and when he does something nice he asks "Am I being a good big brother now?"

And just because any post is boring without a picture, here is the little cutie at In-N-Out a few weeks ago. He loves those hats.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment