more cannon layouts....

I have continued to plug away on Cannon's first year album. I have been so inspired lately and am finding myself stealing any free moment to work on my pages in progress on my scrap desk.

I had so many photos of his first birthday that I just picked 2 for this layout and then put the rest in pocket pages. This polka dot paper from American Crafts is one of my all time favorites. I used it for his invites too. The color of it photographed kind of weird here, it is more of a khaki with white polka dots. The felt monkey is from Sassafras and I thought it was the perfect accent since it fit the theme.


I struggled with this one for a while because I was having a hard time picking out the right accents, but I think the stars look pretty good. I love that banner sticker from Sassafras too.
And lastly, this page is about our visit that we had to the neurologist last summer. I am not completely crazy about how the journaling part turned out, but it is better than my previous 2 attempts. I love the orange polka dotted paper. You can definitely see my alphabet sticker addiction in this page.
Hopefully I will soon be able to say that I am done with this album. It is getting very, very full!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment