consumer reports....

Charlie was talking again today about which lego set he really wants to get next (or ask santa for). Yesterday he was considering adding the Beach House set to his list but he didn't mention it today. I asked him why it wasn't on the list anymore and he informed me that he looked up the review online. Seriously? Yep, The review page is now his favorite part of lego.com. He wasn't happy with what they had to say so "he is going to pass on that one". Apparantly you have to take the top off to play inside of the house and he is "just not interested in all that hassle."

At least he is an informed consumer.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your kid. Seriously. He's the best! :)
    I also love the new look of your blog. Haven't been here in awhile, so sorry if it's been changed for a long time. I love the pinwheel!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to meet you Charlie! You sound like you are so much fun and so well informed!!

    ReplyDelete