the dreaded holiday pages....

Holiday pages are not my favorite pages to complete. This would explain why I am just now getting around to Christmas 2008 & 2009! But, in an effort to get Cannon's first year done, they had to be done.

From here on out I am just going to be putting all the holiday pages in a family album because I am definitely not going to scrapbook them all twice for each of the boys. Since this was Cannon's first Christmas, I made a few pages specifically for his book. All the paper on this one is from Crate Paper's North Pole Collection. I cut the snowflakes with my Slice and then stitched them on and added a few embellishments. Definitely one of my all time favorite pictures.
Cannon's first visit with Santa. Cannon had only been home from the hospital for a little over a week and was so tiny! This page will go in the family book. I cut the stars with my Slice and added the embellishments. I just love this North Pole collection from Crate Paper.
And this one is not a holiday page, but one that I recently finished up as well.
I just got done putting these pages into the album......aahhh, it feels so good!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment