fountain fun....

Last night we went out to dinner to the much raved about The Pie Pizzeria. The pizza was good and the place was cute. I think we will definitely be back. We decided to check out the large fountain that was right next to the restaurant. I am so happy in moments like these that I carry a point and shoot camera in my purse.

Cannon was not sure what to do. The first few times he approached the fountain he did this.
With daddy at his side, he got a little more comfortable.
Still not wanting to get close enough to touch it.
And there he goes.


Charlie had fun and was even willing to get more wet than he usually does.

Then Cannon found this spot where he could get his feet wet. I am pretty sure he would have gone in deeper if we didn't stop him.



Yet another failed attempt to get a good shot of the both of them together.

I think it is safe to say he loved it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest pictures Mandy! I think you've blogged more than I have this month! Woohoo!

    PS The new look on the blog is fabulous! So summery! Love it! Is it a template?

    ReplyDelete