quick cannon update...

First, let me just say if you have never had to watch your child get an upper GI test, than be sure to thank your lucky stars because it is not good. Not good at all.

Second, Cannon is doing okay. I went in to get him this morning and he had vomited all over himself again. He didn't vomit all afternoon on Tuesday and then nothing on Wednesday so I was surprised to wake up to that smell again. Ugh. The results of his GI test were normal. I chatted with the doctor after she gave me the results and she thinks that we are still dealing with a viral illness that just won't go away. I said that I thought it was odd that he was having such long intervals in between vomiting episodes. She didn't really have an answer for that, but said that she wanted us to wait a few more days and if he isn't feeling better by Monday than she wants us to come in. I am pleased that the vomiting is not as frequent but he still will not eat any solids at all and he is pretty lethargic. He has been very quiet and is just laying around all the time. Definitely not his normal self.

We are happy to hear that they did not find any problems today. Hopefully the doctor is right and he just has a lingering viral illness and will be better by Monday. Would you continue to pray that he will feel better soon and if not, that God will give us some answers and heal Mr. Cannon. I hate to say it, but I am actually missing the fiesty little dude!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh crap.
    That is what they want to do Miri next. :(
    Glad the results were normal!

    ReplyDelete