check it out, please!....

Just wanted to share a few links that I have come across that I think are worth checking out.

The first is Cora's for Calla. Cora's for Calla is a weekly raffle that is going on to help the Johnson Family. They recently had a little girl named Calla at 26weeks. The raffle is to help the family with the extra expenses they will incur while they have a little one in the hospital and another sweet boy at home. Check out their blog, they have such a beautiful family.

The second is for an 11-year old girl named Taylor who is hoping to collect 365 blankets to give to the babies in need in her community. Check out the rest of details here. It just warms my heart to see young kids showing so much compassion for others, something I hope to instill into my boys. So awesome.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment