yet another baby update....

Had another ultrasound today to see how the little guy is growing. He did show some growth, but did not gain any ground. The doctor showed us his growth curve so far and said that even though he is still measuring small, that may just be his growth curve. As long as we see him showing growth we will do nothing. If he shows any decline, we may have to think about implementing an action plan including steroids, increased monitoring and bedrest. She said that it is hard to know what a normal baby is for me since there were so many complications during my last pregnancy. I am to continue monitoring my blood pressure and start taking one baby aspirin a day. There have been studies that it may help with pre-eclampsia/growth restriciton. So, not a bad visit all in all. My blood pressure is still steady and his heartbeat looked great so we will be back in 2 weeks to check on his growth again.

I am so happy that they are starting to get Fall clothing in the stores now. I have not been too excited to buy anything for the little guy since it has all been summer stuff that he would not be able to wear in forever. (plus, I do have a TON of stuff leftover from Charlie) I found this CUTE outfit yesterday at Old Navy:

I just love the owl and the green. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. oh I like the new header. Very cute!! Congrats on another good dr visit. Two weeks at a time right!!! Hey if you ever run out of baby aspirin come on down, I am takin' one everyday, just cuz I think they taste good!! :)

    ReplyDelete