a day at the zoo...

I have been dreading going to the zoo all summer. Eric always suggests it on his day off as something fun to do, but I always come up with an excuse. It is just SO hot here during the summer and my sensitivity to stinky smells has been crazy since I got pregnant. Anyway, Eric talked me into it last week, and it was great! The weather was perfect and despite a few random smells, the day was perfect.

Charlie LOVED this crane. He said "Whoa! He has hair just like me! He must go to Monkey Dooz to get his hair cut too!"
His impression of the long-horned sheep.


Hello? Hello?
Baby update: Had an appointment on the 31st and everything went good. Blood pressure was great, but my test results from the last urine test showed an increase in protein levels. Nothing to worry about yet but we need to keep an eye on it. I have decided to do a repeat c-section and get a tubal ligation at the same time - I had to sign a ton of forms for this. I guess since the procedure will be performed at a catholic hospital the sisters have to approve my request for a c-section and tubal ligation. Who knew? I was very surprised about this. The doctor said with my history I should have no problem getting an approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment