freehand scraps sneek peeks...

Here are a few more sneek peaks from the September kit for Freehand Scraps.

That heart paper from Heidi Swapp has been one of my favorites since I first saw it with Heidi at CHA in February! I am getting more comfortable using non-traditional boy colors for Charlie's pages. This page turned out better than I expected and I think the pink looks great!
I think I used the chipboard accents from Chatterbox on every page and card that I made with this kit.
The kit comes with an entire bottle of white flocking from Doodlebug and double-sided sticker letters to apply the flock to. It is hard to see in this picture, but those letters are fuzzy from the white flocking. (Holly, great idea to use this on baby pages...I am going to have to steal that one!) More flocked sticker letters and the tree is one of the Chatterbox chipboard accents with green gems from Doodlebug. It is hard to see, but I hand-cut out the big "9" and then I added dots with glossy accents.

Be sure to check out the kit at http://www.freehandscraps.com/ on September 1st to see all the contents and the rest of the gallery.

2 comments:

  1. Mandy,

    Love those peeks! I cannot wait to see the new gallery. I am finally going to dive in on Halle's baby book! She cannot wait! I have set aside (September)this month's kit, the thicket kit, and some other things that I have picked out over time to start in-I am nervous but cannot wait to play. If you have any tips or want to share pages from Charlies baby book-I would love that. Send pics of pages to my email address!!! I plan to do some scrapbooking this weekend-Wish you and Heidi were here to munch M&M's and visit!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!
    I meant to tell you last time I posted a comment how much I like the new look (meaning the header) it's darling! I love the sneak peeks...always so inspiring! Thanks for being such an important part of Freehand Scraps!

    Love you!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete