doing a happy dance....

I went to Archiver's last weekend to scrapbook. Unfortunately, I did not get much done (only 2 pages!) but I did complete the final page for Cannon's first year album! That's right, it is done!!!

I have the hardest time scrapbooking professional photos. I am not sure if it is because usually they are so large or if I just overthink them because the pictures are "special" somehow. I just tried to keep this one simple with the focus on the photo. Eric calls this Cannon's George Costanza photo. You will probably only get that one if you saw that Seinfeld episode. It just makes me laugh when I look at it.

Here are the ultrasound pages with all the journaling from my MANY doctor's appointments.


I was dreading working on these pages because of all the text, but I really wanted to include all of the journaling. I am so glad that I have it all written down and I know I will love to read through it all later. When I was going back through my blog to get the journaling I was surprised how much I had already forgotten!

And here is the completed album. I just love the WRMK albums, especially this red one.

Just for fun, here are a few stats on this album:

Number of pages: 54
Number of photos: 126
Number of 2-page layouts: 2
Number of months to complete: 21
Having this album finally finished: priceless

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you Mandy! It is a huge accomplishment and I know that I would be doing a happy dance if I had that finished for my kids. I have been scrapbooking as well, just finished some T-ball pics and am hoping to do some more before next week. I loved how it all turned out. He will also appreciate it someday!

    ReplyDelete