july freehand scraps reveal...

The July Freehand Scraps kit is now available! I really liked that I was able to do a variety of different subjects and didn't feel like this kit was too "themed".

I had this picture printed at Costco in 8x12 (only $1.49!). I loved all the white space on the right that was just begging for a big, bold title. For the bottom, I just punched out some circles, crinkled them up and then stitched them on. The glitter buttons were the perfect finishing touch!

On this page, I cut out some of the circles from the Girls Paperie paper on the bottom and then added them on top of the yellow October Afternoon. Then I stitched some messy circles around them to help them stand out a little more. I also added the Maya Road envelope and a few October Afternoon stickers to finish it off.



And this last one is a page I made with one of my favorite pictures of the boys. I could not believe I had never scrapped this one yet! It was taken the day after Cannon came home from the hospital. I didn't know what title I was going to use, but I got the word "be" in the vintage scrabble letters in my kit (everyone gets a different word), and this title seemed perfect. It is definitely something I have to remind them of everyday now that Cannon is older and can fight back! :)


Be sure to check out the rest of the gallery. The other girls did such a great job with this kit.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend! Happy 4th everybody!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, I loved your gallery this month! You always do a great job but I especially loved that enlarged popsicle photo of Cannon and the page that you made with it. The crinkled circles!! Love the stitched circles and have been wanting to try that as well. Did you go and buy the OA stickers? Those were the perfect finishing touch. Love to you-have a fun
    4th!

    ReplyDelete