cannon's monthly updates documented.......

I decided it was time to buckle down and try to get Cannon's first year album done. I still have quite a bit to do. Some of my favorite pages are his monthly updates, but I find them the hardest to do since they have so much text (which I just copy from here). For these I made a separate 6x12 page for all the text so I could focus on the photos on the 12x12 layouts.

These layouts are easy and simple. The nine month layout was made with the Cosmo Cricket Joyride line. I love these papers.


This one I pretty much copied from here. That yellow cloud paper is from Pebbles. It is one of my favorites right now. I love the yellow and anything with clouds.


This one was also pretty much a copy. I found it here. (the buddha belly page) I love that elephant paper and figured I better use it before it becomes too "baby" looking.



I think I have 2 more of these to put together. After 18 months, I will just do them yearly like I do for Charlie. Now, back to my scraproom...I have work to do!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment