scrapbook pages and some sneaks...

I had a great time at the crop on Saturday. I was at a table by myself so it was a little quiet, but I was able to spread my stuff out all over the place and I got a lot done. I got some pages completed for the May gallery over at Freehand Scraps. Here are a few peaks of my pages, the rest will be posted on the 1st! This kit was a challenge for me because it had a lot of vintage touches (which are all so cute, I just have a hard time using-I wish I was better at that!). It was loaded with lots of patterned paper and embellishments.


I also finished up a few pages that have been in progress for a while.
I love that cloud! That is exclusive from Freehand Scraps from the January Kit (I think it was January). Heidi's mom made those for the kits and it was the perfect touch for this page.
The yellow letter on the title are not nearly that bright in real life. I am not sure why they photographed that way.
I am not in love with this Fall page but I am happy to have it done. I think it has been sitting on my scrap desk for over a month now and I am sick of looking at it. I had so many pictures of Charlie and Roger from last fall, there was just no way I was going to complete that many pages for each event. So, I combined them all. Something about the title is bugging me, but I am going to slide this one in the album and move on.
This one also photographed weird - lots of glare from the photos. This one has two of my favorite lines from KI Memories and October Afternoon.
It feels good to get some pages done and it was great to get a night out. Can't wait to do it again :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your pages Mandy! You did get alot done at the crop. On the Sling baby page, what is the orange edge, circle punches? scalloped edge paper? I love the cloud as well and have one in Halle's baby book and on one of Caleb's layouts. I love all the owls too....so cute. Are you taking Wilna's blog class? Sounds fun-can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sneak peeks! Love that you had some time away...it's so important! Love that you are blinging your blog...and I will keep checking back to see how it all turns out!

    Cute!
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete