hangin' in the sling....

This is where the little man spends many hours a day....

He almost always falls asleep within 10-15 minutes of getting in the sling. However, he always seems to notice right away if I stay in one spot for too long or if I try to sit down. Little stinker. I guess the good thing about this is I get a lot done because I have to be on my feet for 2-3 hours at a time!
He had his 4-month check-up last week and weighed 11 pounds 3.5 ounces and is 22.5 inches long. He is barely on the growth curve for his real age, but is making some progress for his adjusted age. The nutritionist said that his growth is good but she was concerned that he was on soy formula. She said there has been some research to show that premature infants have a hard time absorbing the nutrients from soy formula. So we have started to slowly transition him back to a lactose sensitive formula. He is having really bad gas again and is not too happy about it. We are going to try another (very expensive) formula for very sensitive stomachs and see how that goes. I am just hoping for some relief for the little guy. It breaks my heart to see him in so much pain. Hopefully this one will help.

1 comment:

  1. That little guy is just getting cuter by the minute! I will pray that you find the solution for the right formula for him...and that he is getting all the good stuff from it!

    Love you!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete