finished up pages...

I finally got around to finishing the journaling on those 2 layouts that I had been working on. The pictures stink because the sun was hiding yesterday and I took them indoors...
These are the pictures from Cannon's birth. I kept it simple and had a ton of journaling because I wanted to include Cannon's birth story. I liked that the October Afternoon and Making Memories patterned paper complimented the teal and blue from the doctors & nurses scrubs.
I seem to be using those Making Memories paper stars on everything lately.
One of my least favorite subjects to scrapbook is Christmas. It just always seems so redundant. I kept the journaling simple by just doing list journaling of the highlights of the season this year. I really love that red polka dot paper from American Crafts. I am all about polka dots lately.
For the snowflakes I cut apart a piece of glittered lace cardstock from KI Memories and added a button from Sassafras in the middle. I love that those buttons come already threaded, because I am too lazy to do that myself.


2 comments:

  1. loving your pages as usual and love to see that you have you seem to have your creative juices flowing again! I also love what you have done with the blog. It has been changing frequently-next you can help me with mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there...

    Okay I am definitely needing to hang out with you and get serious about scrapping! You are just getting everything DONE it seems and I am majorly behind. Love the pages, they are darling!
    Oh and could you rub some of that scrapbooking progress off on me? Please? LOL.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete