very crabby, but oh so cute...

Well, it looks like my hopes and dreams for an "easy" baby have been dashed. Mr. Cannon has been a pretty big handful the last few weeks. It just seemed to be gas so we tried a few different formulas. The soy seems to be helping with the gas, but now he has moved on to reflux problems. I finally took him to the doctor this afternoon because I just could not take it anymore. We got a prescription for Zantac and Reglan so hopefully we will see some improvement in the next few days. I figure if after all this, he turns out even half as wonderful as Charlie than I will be truly blessed. In the meantime, I am praying like crazy for patience!
He looks pretty cute and innocent doesn't he??

Charlie was jealous that we weren't taking his picture too so we tried to get both of them, but this is the best we got. Charlie just kept talking about how much Cannon was crushing his legs. (they did weigh Cannon today and he was 9 pounds 5 ounces-he is gaining weight beautifully!)






3 comments:

  1. Hang in there...I remember those days with Halle when I thought I might overdose her with gas drops because all she did for 3 months solid was cry! I will pray for you and little Cannon...he is darling! Good thing they are cute, right?

    Miss you and love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, your boys are soooo handsome! I am sure it must be frustrating to try and figure out what the little guy's problem is, since he is unable to tell you! Not to worry... this too shall pass and one day will be a distant memory (hard to believe huh?) The blessing is that he is here and able to let you know it. Sounds like he will be a "little porker" before to long with all that weight gain... good for him! Sounds like he is progressing nicely. Anyway, I popped onto your site and simply couldn't resist making a comment on how darling BOTH of the boys are and... give you a bit of encouragement too! The Lord will give you the strength you need and remember to just take one day (or one hour) at a time girl. Hugs to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like Eric, sorry I hate it when people say that my kids look like Ben. Ok can I just have your HTLM thing for your blog,it is cute! Do we know any of the same people!! Really I need you to give me a little blog makeover!! You are good!

    ReplyDelete