taking it day by day...

Things are not much better with Mr. Cannon. The reflux medicine seems to be helping a little bit, but he is still pretty miserable most of the day. There is a lot of crying and grunting going on. Really the only thing that quiets him is to be held...which means it is very hard to do anything else during the day. Poor Charlie - he has been very patient and really has been such a good boy during this transition. We are hoping to take him to an indoor play place this week as a treat for being so great. Just taking it day by day. Trying not to get too overwhelmed when I think of how much longer it might be until he outgrows this.

On the bright side, he started smiling on January 23rd. So, so cute! He loves to smile at the ceiling fans. He is also starting to coo a little bit and just loves to stare at your face and study every detail.

Here is the monthly picture of Cannon with Clancy the Bear:

He got his synagis shot today and he weighed 10 pounds even. I can't believe he has almost doubled his weight since he came home. I just love his soft, fuzzy head, his baby smell and his cute little round cheeks. Perfect for hundreds of kisses all day long.

In order to keep my sanity I have gone to a few crops over the last few weeks. Definitely needed some time away from the kiddos and some time to play with my scrapbooking goodies. I created a few layouts for Freehand Scraps February kit. The kit and gallery will go live on the 1st. Here are a few peeks of the layouts I made.

I have really had a lot of fun creating lately. I think I definitely need it in my life to feel balanced. I am planning to go to one crop a month and luckily Eric is supportive of this. I need to finish up some journaling on some more pages that I hope to share soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear the little guy isn't being too cooperative. I hate it when babies can't just tell you what in the world is wrong with them. It makes you feel so helpless...because there is absolutely nothing you wouldn't do for them to make them feel even a little bit better! Hang in there! This too shall pass!

    Thanks also for sharing these sneak peeks with us. I love your gallery! And I can't wait to see the other things you've been creating!

    Love you,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete